The guidelines below are provided for the OWNR mobile app. However, the process is the same in the web-version (https://buy.ownrwallet.com) and in the desktop app.
If you prefer video guidelines, check the video here: https://youtu.be/T2ItC7yQTYg
1. Create a new wallet or restore an existing one. Go the the 'Coins' tab on the upper menu and click the coin to buy (you may need to use the 'Add wallet' option if the coin is missing). Click 'Buy'
2. Select the assets in the order form. Paste the address the crytpo should be sent to.
3. You will be asked to sign in. If you do not have an account with OWNR yet, sign up (feel free to consult this article).
4. Enter your card details. Please make sure the page address in the address bar is correct. It should be https://secure.ownrwallet.com/ (if you happen to find yourself at a page with another address of http, not https, please report this to our support team and do not proceed with the payment).
5. Fill out your billing information. Make sure the details are valid and up-to-date. Otherwise the transaction will not go through.
6. If the details are entered correctly, you will see a confirmation message. If this is your first order with us, please return to your account profile for verification.
7. You will be asked to enter the Descriptor ID and a set of documents to verify your identity.
Please keep in mind that you have only 24 hours to enter the Descriptor ID. It can be found in the order receipt in your account with the bank.
Descriptor ID to enter is a set of 4 digits between ownrwallet.com | and Tallinn EST. It will look like this:
8. When the Descriptor ID is verified, upload the documents for KYC verification. Documents must be provided within 2 business days since the moment the payment is accepted.
We may need up to one more business day for clarification in case the documents do not fit the requirements which may be checked in this article.
If you have any questions about the verification process, do not hesitate to contact us in live chat for prompt assistance.